The heart of independent publishing is the ebook. While print on demand paper books are nice to sell, most indie careers are defined by the success of their ebooks. So how do you attain this success?
Our guest today founded Smashwords in 2008 to make it fast, free, and easy for writers to self-publish ebooks. Today, they are the world’s largest distributor of indie ebooks. They have published and distributed more than half a million ebooks.
Today is your last chance to enter to win the Christian Writers Institute’s Super Bundle Giveaway.
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute
The Course of the Week: The SMART Self-Publishing Bundle
This course bundle includes:
- How to Get Published (1 hour)
- The SMART Indie: Publishing Basics (1> hour)
- The SMART Indie: Find your readers (1 hour)
- The SMART Indie: Newsletter Marketing (<1 hour) The SMART Indie: Copywriting (2 hours) The SMART Indie: Technical How-to’s (1> hour)
- The SMART Indie: Subsidiary Rights (1 hour)
… a total of 8+ hours of instruction on being a successful indie author
Use coupon code “podcast” to save 10%, or click the link in the show notes to activate the coupon code automatically.