This episode was originally published here
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
- What is an Amazon book page and is it really that important?
- How did you get started with Amazon book page optimization? Talk me through it.
- What are the most important elements of an Amazon page?
- How to Write a Sizzling Synopsis
- What challenges do authors face when trying to optimize their Amazon pages?
- What mistakes do authors make with their pages?
- Let’s talk about Amazon SEO. How do you optimize your page to rank for certain terms?
- What is your biggest page optimization failure, and what did you learn from it?
- What do you wish you had known when you started selling books as an indie author?
- What final tips and encouragement do you have?
- Amazon Ad School
- 5 Day Amazon Ad Profit Challenge
- Best Page Forward
- Sell More Books Show
- Hidden Gems
- Book Sprout
- Story Origin
- 151 – How to Write to Market With Chris Fox
Persuasion is one of the most important things we do as authors. Persuasion is not only part of the selling process for fiction it is also at the heart of good nonfiction writing.
Yet, persuasion is hard to do well and easy to botch. In this video course, I break down the science of how to help your readers to truly change their minds for good. This is one of my most popular and enduring talks.
This course is idea for:
- Bloggers wanting to make a difference in the world.
- Non-Fiction Writers wanting to change minds.
- Authors wanting help persuading people to buy their book.
This course sells for $49 but through the end of February, patrons of the podcast get it for free.
Carrie Daws author of The Embers Series A hurricane and a series of unexplained fires hits too close to home. What will it cost inspector Cassandra McCarthy to protect the citizens of Silver Heights?
You can become a Novel Marketing Patron here.
If you can’t afford to become a patron, but still want to help the show, you can! Just leave a review on Apple Podcasts or on Podchaser.com.
Baby #2 is here!
Thomas Gregory Umstattd, III was born December 29 and weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces. Both he and mom are doing well and at home. I have a photo in the show notes if you want to see.
He was born on the 5th day of Christmas which is Five Golden Rings in the song. So, my nickname for him is Thomas Aurelius Gregarious the Third. Hopefully that is a long enough name to take him places, if this were ancient Rome that is.
He wakes up every two hours right now so bear with me. Right now I have zombie brain.
Transcript generated algorithmically by Sonix(Affiliate Link).
Do you have a question you would like us to answer on the show? Call our listener help line! 512-827-8377. You can also send us a high quality recording on AuthorMedia.com/contact.
The post 222 How to Optimize Your Amazon Listing with Bryan Cohen appeared first on Author Media.